Player’s Registration and Waiver (for All Players)
- All Players (including team captains) must fill out and submit the registration waiver and release form
- A copy of your waiver will be emailed to you and your team captain, as they are responsible to turn in your team’s registration and all of the players’ waiver forms
Team Registration and Payment (for Team Captain’s only)
- Only the Team Captain should fill out this form
- Team captains must also fill out the player registration above
- One team registration per team
Register & Pay for your team now > (Team Captain’s only!)
Date: July 14, 2018 8am to 4pm
Venue: Turtle Bay Resorts
Turtle Bay Tourney (T2) will consist both youth and adult divisions which are Mens A/AA, Mens B/Masters, Womens A/AA, Womens B/Masters, Industry Co-Ed, Youth 14U, and Youth 12U. Divisions may be combined or dropped if insufficient entries. All teams will be guaranteed 6 pool play games and 1 playoff game.
This is a 4 man grass tournament but you are allowed up to 6 players on your roster. All divisions will begin with pool play and conclude with playoffs for all teams.
T-Shirts– All persons registering before July 2nd will receive a T-shirt. If not registered before the deadline no shirt will be issued to you.
Format: 4 team Round Robin for 2 rounds; all teams advance to single elimination playoff. Each team is limited 6 players. 4 player format with substitution on every change (7 points). Pool play will be 1 game first to 25,. Playoffs will be 1 game to 25, rally score with no cap. Finals will be 1 game to 25, rally score with no cap. NO additions to roster as soon as tournament starts.
Registration Info: Early registration deadline: July 1st, 2018. FINAL DEADLINE JULY 11th; no entries accepted after July 1st without $25 late fee; List all players on the Team Registration Form (link above). All players MUST fill out waiver form (link above). Rain or Shine tournament will proceed. In case of Natural Disaster entry fee will be forwarded on to the next tournament and prize money will be doubled. NO REFUNDS once team is entered.
Entry Fee: $175 (before 7/1/18), & $200 (7/2-7/11/18) per team. Youth: $100/team.
- FREE Parking
- Limited to one (1) 10×10 tent space per team. 10×10 tent space is first come first serve
- NO COOLERS ALLOWED
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- Food Trucks will be available onsite for your convenience
- Craft vendors will be onsite as well
EACH TEAM will be assigned games to officiate. Please check the schedule for your assigned work times. Each team must provide a first and second referee, a scorekeeper, and two lines persons.If you are late, you will be penalized a point for every minute you are late. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will forfeit the first set of your next game.