Tournament Day Schedule – Saturday July 8th:
6:30am – Parking Gates Open
7:15am – Tournament Check In
– Please give yourself time for Team Pics
– Please give yourself time to setup your area
7:45am – Opening Ceremony
– Rules of Tournament
8:00am – Start of the Tournament
Spectators are FREE
Player’s Registration and Waiver (for All Players)
- All Players (including team captains) must fill out and submit the registration waiver and release form
- A copy of your waiver will be emailed to you and your team captain, as they are responsible to turn in your team’s registration and all of the players’ waiver forms
Team Registration and Payment (for Team Captain’s only)
- Only the Team Captain should fill out this form
- Team captains must also fill out the player registration above
- One team registration per team
Register & Pay for your team now > (Team Captain’s only!)
Date: July 8, 2017 7am to 3pm
Venue: Turtle Bay Resorts
Turtle Bay Tourney (T2) will consist both youth and adult divisions which are Mens A/AA, Mens B/Masters, Womens A/AA, Womens B/Masters, Industry Co-Ed, Youth 14U, and Youth 12U. Divisions may be combined or dropped if insufficient entries. All teams will be guaranteed 6 pool play games and 1 playoff game.
This is a 4 man grass tournament but you are allowed up to 6 players on your roster. All divisions will begin with pool play and conclude with playoffs for all teams.
T-Shirts– All persons registering before the July 1st deadline will receive a T-shirt. If not registered before the deadline no shirt will be issued to you.
Format: 4 team Round Robin for 2 rounds; all teams advance to single elimination playoff. Each team is limited 6 players. 4 player format with substitution on every change (7 points). Pool play will be 1 game first to 25,. Playoffs will be 1 game to 25, rally score with no cap. Finals will be 1 game to 25, rally score with no cap. NO additions to roster as soon as tournament starts.
Registration Info: DEADLINE JUNE 25th; no entries accepted after June 25th without $25 late fee; List all players below. All players MUST fill out waiver form provided on page one. Please attach all waivers with page 2. Rain or Shine tournament will proceed. In case of Natural Disaster entry fee will be forwarded on to the next tournament and prize money will be doubled. NO REFUNDS once team is entered.
Entry Fee: $150 (regular-until June 18th), & $175 (late-from June 19th-June 25th) per team. Youth: $100/team.